He rose again. We need to turn away from the things that are wrong in our lives, and accept what Jesus did on the cross for us and receive Him as Lord. We end up confusing them and creating barriers.
- motoryouriningaoshieruso-syarujidainoinsyokuten0ensyukyaku (Japanese Edition)?
- Morning Food: Breakfasts, Brunches and More for Savoring the Best Part of the Day!
- 9 Ways to Grow in Your Faith.
- Tangled (Romantic Suspense Tangled, Tried, and True Series Book 1);
Explain the Gospel in a way that people can understand. Stress the love of God. Your gift helps equip the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association with the resources to fulfill our mission of reaching the world with the Good News of Jesus Christ. A Storm Destroyed My Home.
- Follow Us!.
- The Soho Leopard (Chatto Poetry)?
- Hochleistungsteams als Ergebnis der Führung durch Coaching: Ein Praxisbuch über die mitarbeiterorientierte Führung (German Edition);
- Finding a Faith of Our Own.
- The Desire to Evangelize.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities;
- El maestro del sushi (Spanish Edition)?
- Exposed Science: Genes, the Environment, and the Politics of Population Health.
- Own It: Discover Your Faith in God by Hayley DiMarco.
- How to Show Faith in Christ.
- Own Your Faith. You Can’t Borrow It. – Ryan Strother?
- Hard Times - For These Times (Illustrated)?
- Sharing Your Faith 101;
Give Menu. Give Online Your gift helps share the Gospel. Sharing Your Faith Share Tweet. Home Stories Sharing Your Faith The Gospel is simple but powerful.
Here are some tips to share it effectively. What do I do? Ask forgiveness and be willing to turn away from your sins.
Believe that Christ died for you on the cross. Receive Christ into your heart and life. Read more about the Gospel —what it is and what it does. Find resources for sharing the Gospel , including videos, printable tracts, advice on sharing your testimony and articles about sharing your faith.
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities
Our current accomplishments, no matter how great, do not preclude greater accomplishment and further development in the future. The continuous, deliberate construction of our own self-confidence is our responsibility. Your email address will not be published. Believe in yourself!
The power to produce the life you want—one that reflects your goals, needs, hopes, dreams, desires, and ambitions—comes from taking action based on what you know you are capable of doing currently, as well as what you believe you can become capable of doing in the future.
Whatever goals you choose for yourself—your vision of your quality life—requires confidence in three significant areas: Intellectual, Political and Social. Intellectual Confidence In intellectual situations, confidence is knowing that you are capable of delivering quality performance and that you can learn to increase that capability.
Your Story is God’s Story: Creating Your Testimony
Social Confidence In social situations, confidence is knowing that you are worthy of being liked, respected, and trusted and that your presence is valuable—that you can learn how to be socially skillful. We trust Him and what He says. We believe in Christ, and we believe that He wants us to keep all His commandments. My dear young friends, take a minute and concentrate on your own faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as I ask you a few questions:.
Owning Your Faith | Collegiate Ministries
Are you happy with the direction of your life and the depth of your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? Do you love God with all of your heart, soul, strength, and mind? See Luke Are you saying your prayers every morning and every night? Are you reading every day from the holy scriptures?